|More Journal Entries|
* Artwork and photographs may be submitted.
* No more than seven deviations a day for each member.
* All deviations must pertain to the history of people of Black African OR African Diaspora heritage. Non-black Africans (e.g. Boers and Arabs) and black non-Africans (e.g. Indians, Papuans, and Australian aborigines) do not count.
* All deviations must be historically themed; no deviations about contemporary Black African or African Diaspora people and issues.
* All deviations submitted will be sorted into the following categories:
--North Africa (covers northern Africa west of the Nile Valley)
--East Africa (Egypt and Nubia/Kush included here)
--West and Central Africa
--African Diaspora (deviations pertaining to people of Black African descent living outside of Africa, such as African-Americans, Afro-Caribbean and Afro-Latino people, etc.)
--Misc (e.g. tutorials)